Rules of Engagement
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

au risque de passer pour un Jambon....

au risque de passer pour un Jambon.... Empty au risque de passer pour un Jambon....

Message par Dynamo59 Jeu 17 Juin - 1:51

points que je n'avais pas remarqué lors de la traduction...

1) qui commence.. faut-il déterminer le "tour de jeu" lors de la phase de disciplne de chaque tour, ou une fois pour toutes, en début de partie?

2) le bonus de tir à bout portant.. +1 ou est-ce qu'on en parle mis à part dans l'exemple illustrant les tests de Capacité?

3) combat rapproché. Mon Squad monte à l'assaut d'un bâtiment.
Un squad allemand défend, en tir d'opportunité. Mes russes survivent au tir d'opportunité, ils ne sont pas Suppressed.
Lors de la résolution, nous avons supposé que les défenseurs allemands disposaient de modificateurs +1 car en défense et +1 avantage de hauteur (ce dernier s'applique-t-il?) nous avons pensé que oui, mes russes venant de l'étage inférieur.

4) char et mouvement hors de contrôle. Mon T-34/85, opposé à un Panther subir un résultat Hors de contrôle. au dé, nous déterminons que le tank ira tout droit, progressant de 20cm, il croise (sic) le Panther, pour s'arrêter quelques centimètres plus loin....

Là, je sèche, faut-il évacuer? - ce qui me semble la meilleure solution? ou les gusses restent-ils dans leur engin à attendre le pélot suivant?

J'ai encore des questions, mais pour la prochaine fois..
Merci
Dynamo59
Dynamo59

http://olivier-wwii-20mmfigures.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

au risque de passer pour un Jambon.... Empty Re: au risque de passer pour un Jambon....

Message par Dynamo59 Lun 21 Juin - 1:38

Answers in Red, Mark

1) who starts? After the initial turn, Dowe need to roll who goes first at the beginning of each discipline phase, or is it determined once for all when the game starts?

Once you have determined who gets the first turn then that is the case fro the rest of the game with players alternating turns.

2) Point blank fire bonus... +1 where is it introduced?

I'm not sure what you mean by this one, do you mean the =1 to hit rifles get at short range? If so when you're within 30cm.

3) CQ A squad assault a building in which germans are "barricaded on the second floor. Gerries are on OP Fire. my russians survives the OP fire, they are not even Supressed.
While resolving the CC, we have considered that gerries had +2 (+1 as they Defend, and another +1 of Heigh advantage -is thais latter applicable?) we thought so as Ivan was coming from a lower floor.. Will this advantage still exit on the next CC round?.

That's right, the German will get +1 for defended Obstacle and the +1 for height. As for do they still get them you'll have to use common sense, is there enough room created by the combat for the attackers to get upstairs, so did the Soviets win the combat, if they did I would say the Germans lose both the Defended Obstacle and height bonus, if the German won I'd say the still get both as the Soviets haven't managed to force there way upstairs.

4) Tank and movement.. A T-34/85 is opposed to a Panther. the german succeeds in getting a Out of Control result against the Russian tank. rolling the dice, my tank is moving straight, 20cms, passing by the Panther... to stop couple of centimeters after

do the Russian crew need to evacuate at the end of the movement? the driver is killed BTW.. or are they remaining sitting awaiting for the next round?

This depends on which result caused the death of the driver and the out of control result. If it was Hull 3, Driver Dead, then they take a test at the beginning of the next turn, if it was Hull 4, Driver and Gunner dead, then I would say they bail out immediatley, before you do the out of control move, as soon as the hit comes in the remaining crew get out!!!
Dynamo59
Dynamo59

http://olivier-wwii-20mmfigures.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas